Preparing for Your Travel Experience
Our Shared Success Standards
Updated October 3, 2020
As always, we are committed to your wellness and safety during your travels with us. In support of these efforts, our dedicated team has modified elements of our experience to comply with local and national requirements and guidelines on how to minimize risk to stay healthy as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also asking for active participation from you, our valued guests, to support the wellbeing of our staff, our community, and your fellow guests.
Our dedication to our guests is to deliver an experience as unique as The Mansion’s historic setting. We have launched a heightened health and safety program that supports wellness through reduced risk in all aspects of your stay with us. Our shared success comes from the commitment of our team members and our guests working together. We are excited to welcome you to the sanctuary of our historic hotel.
In compliance with the recent NYS Executive Order requiring a 14-day self-quarantine, we ask that a guest please not attend the event if they have traveled from or through any of the following states to New York State - an updated list can be found here.
We will continue to modify our approach to navigating COVID-19 in the face of rapidly shifting recommendations and requirements. Our most up-to-date approach will be provided on this webpage.
Your Responsibilities as a Guest of the Mansion on Delaware Avenue
- Do not travel if you are experiencing a fever of 99 degrees or higher, cough, or shortness of breath. Any guests who exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be refunded the unused amount of their stay and required to vacate immediately.
- In compliance with the recent NYS Executive Order requiring a 14-day self-quarantine, we ask that a guest please not attend the event if they have traveled from or through any of the following states to New York State - an updated list can be found here.
- Pack and travel with your personal face mask. We require masks to be used in accordance with New York State law and CDC guidelines, including when entering The Mansion, traveling through or relaxing in all public spaces including The Billiards Room, Outdoor Terrace, Fireside Salon, and any other indoor or outdoor public areas of the hotel facility.
- Upon entering, please use hand sanitizer provided.
- Respect social distancing regulations for fellow guests and staff - ‘Six feet can’t be beat!’ Enjoy The Mansion’s indoor and outdoor spaces for leisurely pursuits!
- Communicate openly with our staff, please feel comfortable asking any pertinent question, so that we may provide you with updated information or clarify any changing circumstances.
Health & Safety at The Mansion on Delaware Avenue
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the public areas of the hotel.
- ‘Six Feet Can’t Be Beat!’ The hotel is set up for social distancing success for our team members and our guests.
- The Butlers and all hotel team members are screened and required to sanitize their hands when they arrive on hotel property. Hand sanitizing protocol is required of The Butlers and team members throughout their workday.
- All staff members are required to wear masks at all times.
- We ask that guests carry a mask on their person at all times and utilize it when entering indoor spaces or in circumstances where six feet of social distancing is unable to be maintained.
- We have temporarily modified or suspended certain services and amenities that may increase risk to our guests and coworkers. We will continue to modify our approach to services and amenities as recommendations, guidelines and best practices evolve.
- The Butlers will greet you curbside as you arrive in front of The Mansion, assist you with your luggage, and guide you into the hotel. To ensure safety, we have suspended valet parking, and you may self-park your car in The Mansion's private lot.
- As you enter the hotel, you will be greeted with a welcome beverage and amenity bag, followed by a socially distanced tour of the hotel. Please have your mask on while entering the hotel lobby.
- The Butlers will confirm your reservation details, provide you with room keys, and meet you at your door moments after your arrival with welcome beverages and additional information about your room and the hotel.
- Guests must wear an appropriate face-covering in all interior and exterior spaces of The Mansion, unless seated and dining at a socially distanced 6-feet from other guests.
Food & Beverage
- The Mansion's signature complimentary European Breakfast has been adapted to a Chef’s Selection Plate for you to enjoy on fine China in the public Salons of the hotel or, if you prefer, in-room delivery is available, packaged for takeaway, for a fee.
- If you would like another option, order off the A La Carte menu priced accordingly.
- A Butler will call after arrival to get your breakfast order, time, and delivery location.
- The Bar is not available to approach to place an order. Instead, the Butlers will be available to receive your order and deliver to your table.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy all of the socially distanced public spaces of The Mansion, while following the health and safety guidelines listed above.
- A mask must be worn when mingling and speaking with Butlers and other guests, and when walking to a table. Once at a table and socially distanced, guests may remove their masks.
Leisure & Activities
- The Billiards Room has been socially distanced for everyone’s well-being and comfort.
- You are encouraged to enjoy cocktails and a game of billiards during your stay, just remember – 6 feet can’t be beat!
- Order and charge drinks to your room from any one of the Butlers and drink them in any of the beautifully appointed and socially distanced public spaces throughout the Mansion. You may also call the Butler Reception Desk and order libations to be delivered to your door.
- To enjoy the Chauffeur Service, you will need to sign a waiver stating your understanding that a mask must be worn at all times while in the car; and you will be in a vehicle with other guests and employees.
- If you do not want to sign the waiver, the Butler will be glad to call a taxi or Uber for you.
- In compliance with CDC, EPA, State of NY, and Erie County guidelines, we have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing services above our previous standard
- Housekeeping services will continue with special attention paid to the disinfection of your guestroom and all public spaces, including door handles, countertops, phones, light switches, thermostats, and electronic controls.
- Guest rooms will remain empty for 24 hours after the guest departs before the housekeeping team enters to clean.
- Once a guest room has been cleaned and sanitized, there will be no entry to the room by anyone until the registered guest arrives.
- There will be no stayover housekeeping service offered during a one-night to three-night guest stay. If you need new towels during your stay, please call the Butlers desk, place the used towels in a bag, close it, and place it outside the door.
- The Butler will deliver clean, fresh towels in a bag outside the room, and soiled towels will be removed for laundering.
- If staying 4 or more nights, your guest room will be cleaned every 3rd day of your stay.
- For the safety of you and our team, we ask that you vacate your guestroom while housekeeping performs this important work.
- Please plan to use express checkout. Simply leave the keys in the room and receive a copy of the charges via email.
- If you need luggage assistance for checkout, please call the Butler Reception Desk.